At The Ummed School Jodhpur, our sincere belief is to look at education with a holistic perspective and create a stimulating environment where students are encouraged to discover their own identity, meaning and purpose in life. Our teaching philosophy lays great emphasis on aligning the basic tenants of education such as reading, writing and arithmetic with primary human values, relationships, responsibility and reverence for any and all lives. By stimulating every child’s intellectual, emotional, social, physical, artistic and spiritual potential we aim to groom a new generation of tomorrow’s citizens who will be inclined to work towards self-actualization and not merely towards achieving academic success.
Our school is divided into four wings:
- Pre Primary (Nur – Prep)
- Primary (I-V)
- Middle (VI-VIII)
- Secondary (IX-X)
Learning is truly internalized when it is used in real life situation the students, therefore, Are made to assimilate, Analyze them apply the knowledge learnt in a practical Scenario.
We inherit Sense of joy, Confidence and fulfillment by encouraging the students in various activities on regular basis. We also inculcate leadership Skill in students for their letter development.
Pre Primary ( Nur– Prep)
- Smart classes in all grades
- Every Wednesday is no bag Day (Activity Day)
- Activity Based learning with takeaways.
- Children have a handsome imperilment & discover the concept through to the children.
- Exciting warm up every Wednesday to get encourage all students to get interested in the activity.
- Our School has an innovative learning system designed to make learning a joyous, engaging, Impedimental, Meaningful & Creative Process for all the students.
- We engage the students in the board – Game for explaining the students.